Excess Food at the Party?

Go down

Excess Food at the Party?

Post  Admin on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 00:36

If you have a function/party at your home and if there is excess food available at the end, don't hesitate to call 1098 (only in India ) - child helpline. They will come and collect the food.


Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 42
Location : Mysore, Karnataka

View user profile http://thechange.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum